The content of these web pages is provided by the Feral-Tours Ltd. team and it is protected by copyright.
Except as otherwise expressly provided in the content thereof, you have the right to view, copy, print and/or distribute (but not alter) the content on this website, provided that you shall use this content for information and not for commercial purposes and that the contents you will use have in display the relevant copyright info.
Feral-Tours Ltd. does not take responsibility for the accuracy of any information provided or any errors found on this website.
We use our best efforts to provide up-to-date and accurate information, which is why the content of this website is updated on an ongoing basis and is subject to changes.
We will not be liable for any damage or loss directly or indirectly resulting from the use of this website.
This website may contain links to other websites. The user may visit them at his/her own risk. Feral-Tours Ltd. is not responsible for the content of any external website.
The user agrees that no employee of Feral-Tours Ltd. or any other individual or entity involved in the development of this website may be held liable for any damage or loss incurred by any other individual or entity as a result of using this website.
This statement commits us to protect the privacy of our users, customers and visitors of our site and the security of personal information provided to us through the website.
This notice describes the type of information we can collect from you when you visit our website and explains how we use these data and the steps we take to protect it. The notice also describes the choices you have about collecting and using your information when visiting our website.
What information do we collect about you and how do we use it?
In general, you can visit our website without disclosing personal information about yourself. We do not collect personal information about you (such as your name and contact details) when you visit this website unless you voluntarily submit data using one of the available forms for a particular purpose (contact form) and thereby give your consent to the collection and use of your personal information for the purposes mentioned. All personal data is used solely for the purposes for which they were collected and for which they were granted. We will not make the collected data in any way available to unauthorized third parties, except for the legally prescribed purpose. All data is deleted upon termination of the purpose for which it was collected or termination of the contractual relationship and no later than the expiration of all legal obligations related to the retention of personal data.
Here are some additional circumstances in which we will share your information with authorized third parties and additional purposes for which we use your information:
Providing Information to Google Inc.
Types of personal data we process
The personal data collected in the contact form are: first and last name, e-mail, telephone number, company.
Information that is automatically collected on our website
We automatically collect information in server log files, such as your IP address, browser type, redirection / exit page, and operating system. We use this information to manage our web pages and our technical solutions, understand how visitors move through our website and services and improve your experience while using our website and services.
Access and update your personal information
Our user has the following rights at any time:
- the right to access data and access to data
- right to information on processing of personal data
- right to data transfer
- the right to withdraw privola
- the right to file a complaint
- right to correction and change of personal data in case the information is incomplete or incorrect
- the right to be deleted in cases such as cessation of processing, withdrawal of a claim or in the case of filing a complaint
If you want to inwoke any of these rights, please contact us via the contact form on our website.
Security of your personal information
We are committed to taking appropriate technical and organizational measures to protect your personal data from unauthorized or unlawful handling of them and their accidental loss, destruction or damage. When submitting your personal information through our website, this information is sent over the Internet safely through high-quality encryption and stored on our secure servers.
What are cookies?
Cookies are small files that your browser saves on the disk when you visit our website. This allows our website to recognize your computer when you visit us next time so that we can offer you a more personalized experience. Cookies are not aimed at spying on a user and do not follow all that the user is doing and are not a malicious code or virus. Also, cookies are not related to unwanted messages or spam, they can not save a password and are not intended solely for advertising. Information such as your name or email address will not be saved - the website can not access your personal information and files on your computer.
Types of cookies
- Cookie Sessions and Permanent Cookies
- Session cookies are temporary cookies that run out after you leave the web site. These cookies are required for the proper performance of certain applications or functionalities on this Site.
- Persistent cookies are used to improve our users' experience (eg, remember the details of the application so you do not have to enter them every time you have a website). These cookies remain in the cookie of your browser for a long time. This time period will depend on the choice of settings on your Internet browser. Permanent cookies allow data to be uploaded to the web server each time you visit the site.
- First and Third Party Cookies
- First-party cookies - released by this site. These cookies are often used for the proper functioning of the website and for remembering your preferences on the web site.
- Necessary and other cookies
- Necessary cookies are necessary for the operation of our website and the use of its features and / or services. For example, they allow you to navigate through the website and sign in to safe areas. By using this website you will automatically be granted access to the necessary cookies without which the website can not work.
- Performance cookies collect information about how visitors use our website, for example, which pages visitors most often come across and receive error messages from those pages. These cookies do not collect the information that identifies the visitor. All information collected by these cookies are anonymous. They only serve to improve the functioning of this website.
- Functional cookies allow our website to remember the choices and adjustments you made during your visit and provide enhanced personal features. For example, remember to change your language preferences or currency preferences. They can also be used to enable third parties (such as AddThis) to provide social sharing tools and remember your preferred sharing services.
- Marketing cookies are used to track visitors through the web site. It is intended to show ads that are relevant and interesting to a particular user, and thus more valuable to publishers and third-party advertisers.
Cookies used on this website:
- The cookies with the name PHPSESSID contain only a reference to the session stored on the web server. No data is stored in the user's browser and this cookie can only be used on the current website.
- First party cookies
- Session Cookie
- A cookie used to remember user settings - accepting all cookies on this website.
- First party cookies
- Session / Permanent Cookie (if you do not accept all cookies, then it's a Session cookie, otherwise it's a Permanent Cookie with a duration of 1 year)
- A cookie used to remember user settings - accepting only the necessary cookies on this website.
- First party cookies
- Session / Permanent Cookie (If you accept all cookies, then it's a Session cookie, otherwise it's a Permanent Cookie with a duration of 1 year)
- Various cookies that start with 'exp_'. These cookies are set by our content management system and include information such as: When you last visited our website, the previous pages you viewed, the length of the registered user session, session ID ... We use this information only for better functionality of the website. 'exp_csrf_token' is used to send forms on a page, this is a unique and random set of numbers and letters that protects our web site from spammers.
- First party cookies
- exp_csrf_token and exp_tracker are session cookies, rest are permanent cookies
- exp_cart duration 24h, does not collect personal information, used only to indentify your cart
- exp_valuta duration 1 year, does not collect personal information, used only to display chosen currency
- _ga (2 years), _gid (1 day), _gat (1 minute), AMP_TOKEN (30 seconds - 1 year), _gac (3 months), __utma (2 years), __utmb (30 minutes), __utmc (session), __utmt (10 minutes), __utmz (6 months)
- First party cookies
- Permanent cookies
- CONSENT, PREF, VISITOR_INFO1_LIVE, YSC, _ga
- Third party cookies - YouTube
- Permanent cookies
How to accept or reject cookies
You can always block the use of some or all of the cookies we use on our website, but this may affect its functionality.
The cookie settings box is located at the bottom of this page. After selecting the settings, you can reset those cookie settings at the bottom of this page at any time.
You can also accept or reject some or all cookies by customizing your browser settings. The following links provide information on how to change the settings for some of the most commonly used web browsers: Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome, Microsoft Internet Explorer, Apple Safari, Opera. Some browsers allow you to surf in "anonymous" mode, limiting the amount of data set on your computer, and automatically deleting persistent cookies placed on your device when you finish browsing. There are many third-party apps you can add to your browser to block or manage cookies. You can also delete cookies that were previously set in your browser by selecting the option to clear the browsing history, and then turn on the cookie deletion option. For more information on cookies and setting your browser settings, visit www.allaboutcookies.org.