National park KORNATI - classic tour
National Park Kornati Island
The Kornati archipelago which area extends over 230 square kilometers, is the most beautiful group of islands of the Mediterranean coast which include about 150 uninhabited islands, islets and coves. As the largest and densest archipelago in the Adriatic Sea, Kornati are a combination of beautiful untouched nature, but also very valuable archaeological sites which history dates back to the remains of the Roman Empire. Because of the beauty, interesting geomorphology and the ecosystem, most of the Kornati archipelago was declared a National Park in the 1980s.
On request it is possible to rent different boats with or without a skipper.
• Boat ride on the coast near Zadar and the uninhabited islands
• Swimming and diving in the sea
• Walking around the island
OFFERED BY FERAL TOURS:
- Scouted excursion- joining a larger group, fix intinerary and routes. Price from 40 EUR per person including aperitive, breakfast - sandwich with ham or cheese, lunch - grilled fish and meat with salad, white wine and juice.
- Excursion with own yacht, different routes and intinerary. Price from 88 EUR per person-valid for a group of min. 5 persons. Max group 10 persons. In the price included - yacht with skipper/crew, port dues, fuel cost.
- Motor boats for 2 persons till up to 12 persons - price on request dependable on boat
...glad to be at your disposal to tailor your own boat trip!