CRUISE SHIPS exclusive offer - excursions to PLITVICE & KRKA
Use your free time while stopping at one of the habor and visit with us Krka waterfalls - natural karst phenomenon which was proclaimed a National park in 1985. The most impressive waterfalls are Skradinski Buk and Roški Slap. Skradinski buk is among the most beautiful travertine waterfalls in Europe.
• Visit the waterfalls - Skradinski buk and old mil and museum
• Hike and swim in the river and breathe fresh forest air
• Boat trip to Skradin (dipendable on group request and time)
• Boat trip to Visovac (dipendable on group request and time)
• Visit town Šibenik (on request dipedible on time)
Plivice lakes are the most known Croatian national park which since 1979 is in the UNESCO Register of World Natural Heritage. You can enjoy the long walk trough the park and forest and get on board of electric boats to enjoy the indescribable blue-green color of the lakes. This exceptional beauty of the lakes and waterfalls, rich flora and fauna as well as pure mountain colors attract many nature lovers from all over the world. This may be an unforgettable experience for you!
• Visit the most famous Croatian National Park which is in the UNESCO Register of World Natural Heritage.
• Hike on different routes
• Boat ride during the visit
Prices and time schedule on request at: firstname.lastname@example.org